Children’s birthday parties
Hire a pitch, then, Teas in the club house
Pitch hire and teas, how does it work
- You simply hire the pitch and mum or dad or another adult supervises. (Note: we advise you to provide enough adults to supervise, approx. 1:8 children for under 12s and 1:12 for over 12s)
- Choose your sport, football, quick cricket, tag rugby, or others.
- Large pitch so plenty of space kids to let of steam and use up their energy.
- Good quality and clean playing surface
- Dugouts to keep spectators dry
- Kids come up for teas in the club house after playing for up to 1 hour.
- Bar open the whole time, so parents can stay and enjoy themselves as well.
April, May, June, July, August, weekdays only
· 4-5pm, party tea 5-6pm
· 5-6pm, party tea 6-7pm
Availability at other times is limited. Please contact us for details.
How much does it cost
We know that kids parties can cost a fortune, and really all you want is something, fun, energetic and easy! We have a simple and basic package of pitch hire and teas.
½ pitch for 1 hour before 6pm, £38
Birthday tea of sandwiches, crisps & squash @ £4 per head, bring your own cake and table decorations
OR, Bring your own party tea. Cover charge £2 per head
Football Party Coaches from Elite Feet
If you would like a more organised sporting activity, you can employ coaches to run your pitch time activity. We recommend Elite Feet Football Academy who can provide:
· 2 coaches for an hour, £99.50, inclusive of games planning, medals and a trophy as well as all equipment.
· Or if you just want some coaches its £40.00 per coach per hour or, 2 coaches £70.
Prices exclude pitch hire and teas.
Visit them at http://www.elitefeetfootball.co.uk/parties.html